Memory --Scrapbook Ideas
Memory books are a special way of saving some of the many special activities, photos and events. This new, 2009-10 package has many of the ideas, patterns, directions, hints and tips for making memory books for Kindergarten. There are more than 50 pages of ideas that are easily adapted to any grade level. This package is a download that you will be able to access with a link. It is easy to print and save! Some of the things that you will get in this package are as follows.
1. Ideas on what kinds of books that are available to use for making scrapbook-type Memory books. Also, ideas on how to fund the cost for making these books. There is a letter included that is easily copied or adapted for your use. I have included ideas on what has worked for me in having parents or other volunteers help in making the memory books.
2. Memory Book front book cover labels in PDF file to print for your memory books.
3. Banners in PDF file to print. Two files are given to print in blue or black ink.
4. Monthly pages from August to June for children to make self-portrait pages. These pages are in PDF files that make them very easy to print for your class.
5. Monthly labels in PDF file that are easily printed for each month from August to June.
6. Lots of photos are provided with directions for lots of different art projects.
7. Ideas for making monthly page borders area also given.
8. Labels and banners are provided for many different activities.
The above samples are only a few of the many ideas and printable files you will receive. There are monthly ideas for art projects, photos hints, and labels that are common to most Kindergarten classes, story starters, poems, field trip labels, and lots more are included in this package. There are more than 50 printable pages in PDF included. The price for all of the ideas is $20. This is available for immediate download. You can pay by using the Paypal link provided, or you may pay by personal check or money order. When payment is made, an access link will be provided for you to be able to instantly access the materials. You can email me at lcritchell @kinderteacher.com ( no space in email) If you have any questions.
***NOTE: I will email the access link within 24 hours after payment is made. Please check your "junk" box if you haven't received an email within this time. You may contact me at: lcritchell @kinderteacher.com (no space in email address.)